Purpose: It is used for interior painting of cement, lime-cement, gypsum plasters and putties, concrete surfaces, plasterboard, aerated concrete, embossed and paper wallpapers, old latex coatings and others.
- Ecologically clean product.
- Forming coatings with satin gloss.
- High resistance to wet rubbing - class 1 according to BS EN 13300.
- Excellent whiteness and resistance to aging and yellowing of the coatings.
- Easy to apply, with low losses during application.
Application: brush, roller, spray gun.
Hiding power: high (9,0-10,0 m2/l full hiding power)- class 2 according to BS EN 13300.
Drying at (23 ± 0,5) ° C, 65% H.R: 4 hours
Dilution: with water
Color: white (It can be tinted in pastel tones with water tinting Borocolor pastes in an amount up to 10% or tinting machines).
Application conditions: from 5°С to 35°С. Do not mix with other similar products.
Consumption rate: 180-200 g/m2 (for full hiding power, depending on the base.)
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Accompanying products: Boroprimer deeply penetrating, Boroprimer 20, Boro remediation concentrate.
Storage: 5°С to 40°С.