Purpose: It is used for priming of cement, lime-cement, gypsum plasters and putties, concrete surfaces, aerated concrete, bricks and other before applying latex, facade paints, gluing tiles with cement adhesives, gluing of wallpaper and cork tiling, laying parquet, etc. It is used for priming of concrete surfaces before applying self-leveling floor screeds.
- Ecologically clean product.
- Increased penetrating ability in depth of the base.
- Very good strengthening of the base.
- Reduces porosity and provides good adhesion with the next coatings.
- Easy application with low losses during the application.
Application: brush, roller, spray gun.
Drying at 20 °C, 65% H.R: 6 hours
Dilution: with water (diluted at a ratio of primer/water up to 1:5)
Color: milky white
Application conditions: from 5°С to 35°С. Do not mix with other similar products.
Consumption rate: undiluted 40-60ml/m2, respectively diluted 200-250ml/m2, for aerated concrete - 350ml/m2.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Storage: 5°С to 35°С.